RMIT University is very honored to announce the establishment of its Academic Excellence Scholarships for Latin American students to support their higher education endeavors for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is open for commencing international students from any Latin American country undertaking any Vocational Education, Associate degree, Bachelor’s degree, Graduate Diploma, or masters’ program at RMIT University. The scholarship will be awarded against the 1stand 2nd semesters of any eligible field of study. The award will be valued at AU$10,000 one-time payment.
Why choose to study at RMIT University?
RMIT University is a global university of technology, design, and enterprise. The university embraces the task of extending the benefits of a fast-innovating, high-skill knowledge economy to the whole community and the world. It is also one of Australia’s first tertiary institutions that now enjoys a global position.
Application Deadline: Applications are open at the moment. However, applications for Semesters 1 and 2 will close on 31stJanuary 2023 and 30th June 2023, respectively.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Latin America are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any Vocational Education, Associate degree, Bachelor’s degree, Graduate Diploma, or Masters’s by Coursework programs in Accounting, Information Systems and Supply Chain, Art, Economics, Finance and Marketing, Management, Property, Construction and Project Management, Architecture and Urban Design, Business and Law, Design, Education, Fashion and textiles, Global, Urban and Social Studies, or Media and Communication offered at the RMIT University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must enroll for Semester 1 or 2, 2023 in any Vocational Education, Associate degree, Bachelor’s degree, Graduate Diploma or Masters by Coursework programs.
- The applicants must be a citizen of Latin American countries.
- The applicants must be applying from Latin American countries.
How to Apply:
Students can apply for admission via the university’s application portal. The scholarship application form must be completed and submitted separately.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of your passport (if available)
- English translations of all documents
- Resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
- Personal statement
- References from employers
- Letter from the scholarship provider
- Documentation relating to selection tasks (if applicable). Pre-selection kits, folios, etc, are required by some programs.
- Research proposal with two research supervisors’ names and a list of prior research publications (for Master by research and PhD program applications only).
The students are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 58
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 176
The RMIT University will award the selected international students a one-off scholarship amount of $10,000 towards the cost of their study programme.