Andrew Lloyd Webber Foundation Scholarship is awarded to one student per year on the Professional Dance and Musical Theatre course. It will be awarded by the School/College as part of the audition/selection process on the combined basis of merit and financial need.
City, University of London (formerly known as City University London until 2016 and commonly called City) is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1894 as the Northampton Institute and became a university when The City University, London was created by royal charter in 1966. The Inns of Court School of Law, which merged with City in 2001, was established in 1852, making it the former City University’s oldest constituent part.
The Andrew Lloyd Webber Foundation’s principal objectives are to advance the arts, culture and heritage for the public benefit.
This Foundation was founded by Andrew Lloyd Webber in 1992 and is regulated by a Charitable Deed dated 5 April 1992. It was registered with the Charity Commission on 10 December 1992 and is listed in the Central Register of Charities as Registered Charity Number 1015648.
Since inception, Lord Lloyd Webber has been the principal funder of all Andrew Lloyd Webber Foundation activities.
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified? Go to City University London on www.city.ac.uk to apply
- Successful applicants with the highest scores in acting and singing on their entry auditions will be contacted by our admissions department and invited to attend another audition for the Scholarship.
Benefits of Andrew Lloyd Webber Foundation Scholarship
- The Scholarship will cover course fees only and will be reviewed on an annual basis.
- As an Andrew Lloyd Webber Foundation Musical Theatre Scholarship Graduate you will be entitled to one year’s free membership of Spotlight when you join the main Spotlight directory.
- Spotlight’s casting platform connects you with the casting professionals and roles to help you have a successful career. As a member of Spotlight, you’ll get access to exciting acting opportunities and benefit from discounts and continued development through their events, content and advice.