Closing Date: April 15, 2022
Now, hooray! The application period for the National Louis University Undergraduate International Study Grant 2022 is now open.t 2022.
Through the Covid Relief grant, the National Louis University is glad to welcome extremely educated students from all over the world for the 2022/23 academic session.
National Louis University is a private university in Chicago that is located on the city’s west side. Students are given a lot of help in order to help them succeed in their careers. Its goals are to provide students with convenience, flexibility, and connection.
Student clubs, volunteer opportunities, wellness initiatives, leadership workshops, honor societies, networking events, and a variety of other services are available at NLU.
To be selected for this educational grants, applicants must be:
- Be an international students on an F1 student visa
- Must be a First Time Freshman (completed less than 20 semester hours/30 quarter hours of prior university-level coursework)
- Must be pursuing a program offered in NLU’s Undergraduate College
- Must be a new NLU student starting your NLU coursework On-Campus in the Fall 2021 or Winter 2022 term
- Students are only eligible to receive one NLU resource per academic year
- NLU scholarships can only be used to cover tuition costs and are not refundable to the student
- Students must maintain full-time status (14+ credits/term) and continuous enrollment (Summer optional)
- Students must adhere to all university policies and maintain their F1 status in order to remain eligible to receive NLU scholarships.
Applicants must submit the following:
- Academic records of all educational institutions attended
- Official transcripts
- A copy of passport
To successfully get these scholarship grants, the applicants must first secure admission at the university by completing the online application form for the scholarship.
The National Louis University will provide 45% of the tuition fee of the full-time chosen course, which will be renewable to the selected applicant for the academic year 2022/23.