BU International Partnership Scholarship is for any student from BNUZ who is going on to study an applicable course at the BU Business.
Bournemouth University (abbreviated BU) is a public university in Bournemouth, Dorset, England, with its main campus situated in neighboring Poole. The university was founded in 1992 as one of the new universities, however the origins of its predecessor date back to the early 1900s. The university was a finalist for two prizes in British higher education – the 2009 Times Higher Education (THE) Awards for “University of the Year” and “Research Project of the Year”.
Relevant BU courses
Year 2 entry courses
- BA (Hons) Accounting
- BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- BA (Hons) Finance
- BA (Hons) Business and Management (and pathways)
Eligibility for BU International Partnership Scholarship
- Applicants must be Chinese students who have completed a relevant course at Beijing Normal University (BNU) Zhuhai Campus, China.
- Candidates must be residents of China at the time of application.
- Students should be studying a relevant course at the Faculty of Management.
- Clearing applications are being accepted to join us this September. Search their courses in Clearing, apply online or call on +44 (0)1202 966777 (lines are open 09:00 – 17:00 Monday – Thursday and Fridays 09:00 – 16:30).
- You can apply direct to BU through Clearing using the online application form. First you’ll be asked to enter your UCAS Personal ID (if known) and an email address. You’ll then be taken to the online application form. You can apply for up to three courses and you will need to provide details of your confirmed/final results in the ‘Qualifications’ section. If you are still waiting for your results, select ‘Pending’ from the Grade list. If you are an International applicant, please also include your English Language Qualifications. You will need to complete your application form in one go, so make sure you have your qualification information to hand before you begin.
- They want your application process to be as simple as possible. Here you’ll find information on entry requirements, and how and when to apply for courses.
- You’ll also see: how to track your application after you’ve applied; which courses have interviews; and what to do after you receive an offer to study at BU.
Please note: To ensure any emails regarding your application get through to you, we recommend using your personal email address rather than your school/college one when making your application.
Benefits of BU International Partnership Scholarship
- BU International Partnership Scholarship with BNUZ China provides £2,000 as a tuition fee reduction