The Business and Management Scholarships is awarded by the Queen Mary University of London to students enrolling in MSc and MA program in the School of Business and Management.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- MA and M.Sc in the following courses:
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Accounting and Management
- MSc Business Analytics
- MA Creative Industries and Arts Organization
- MA Heritage Management
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- MSc International Business
- MSc International Financial Management
- MSc International Human Resource Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Marketing
Eligibility For the Business and Management Scholarships
- You must have achieved, or be on track to achieve, a UK First Class Bachelor’s degree or an overseas equivalent degree. Information on the comparability of international qualifications can be found on the Entry Requirements section under the listings for each program in the course finder. Please note this information is only intended as a guide and the final decision on equivalency of overseas qualifications will be made by the School of Business and Management.
- This scheme is available only to students who apply for and enroll on an eligible course taught in the School of Business and Management in the 2022/23 academic year. Scholarships cannot be deferred to subsequent years of study.
- Preference will be given to those students studying for their first postgraduate degree.
- Your fee status must have been confirmed as ‘Overseas’ by Queen Mary and must remain ‘Overseas’ throughout the program. This award is not available to applicants assessed as ‘Home’ for fee status purposes, regardless of domicile.
- You must be enrolled on a full time program.
- You must not be in receipt of any other University scholarship or full-fee scholarship from any other source.
- If you are awarded the scholarship it will be deducted directly from tuition fees payable to the University. You must be able to finance the remainder of your tuition fees and living expenses.
- Successful applicants must accept the scholarship and pay a tuition fee deposit of £2,000 by the dates stipulated in the scholarship offer email. Failure to do so could lead to the withdrawal of the award.
- The scholarship will be confirmed when you are placed at Queen Mary (your admissions status is ‘unconditional firm’ (UF)).
- The scholarship is awarded by Queen Mary in line with the eligibility criteria and application requirements published above. We reserve the right to withdraw the scholarship if your fee status changes to Home or if you otherwise become ineligible for the award.
How to Apply
In order to apply for the award, you are obliged to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. There is no separate application required for the grant.
Benefits of the Business and Management Scholarships
The value of the scholarship is GBP 5,000