Chancellor’s Global Academic Merit Scholarship
Chancellor’s Global Academic Merit Scholarship is one of the many scholarship opportunities offered by the University of Portsmouth to international students who are interested in pursuing an undergraduate degree.
As an international or EU student at Portsmouth, you can access many scholarships. Your eligibility for these scholarships varies depending on which course you’re studying, where you’re from and your academic achievement to date.
University of Portsmouth is a modern, multi-disciplinary university offering practical courses at undergraduate, postgraduate taught and research level across five faculties. Most bachelor’s degrees include a one year paid work placement and the University is rated highly for student satisfaction and graduate employment.
Portsmouth strengths lie in geology, earth and environmental sciences, pharmacy and sport science, psychology, mechanical engineering, software engineering, computing and computer science, law, criminology and criminal justice, forensic studies, international relations, journalism, architecture and property development. There is a full portfolio of business courses available including economics, accounting, finance, human resource management and law.
Requirements for the Chancellor’s Global Academic Merit Scholarship
- Applicants studying an undergraduate course must be self-funded students on a full-time, on-campus course with annual fees of £17,200 or above for September 2023 entry.
- Applicants studying postgraduate research or postgraduate taught course, on-campus course with annual fees of £17,200 or above for September 2023 entry.
- The scholarship is not available for ICP (International College Portsmouth) students progressing to the University.
- Only applicants who have been assessed as overseas students for tuition fee purposes can access this scholarship.
- Due to the number of applications received, we are unable to offer individual feedback and only successful candidates will be contacted.
- The scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship, discount or fee offer.
HOW TO APPLY
- To be considered, applicants will also need to complete this form as part of their application. Applications will then be considered by the University’s scholarship panel and the successful candidates will be contacted by email to confirm their status.
Benefits of The Chancellor’s Global Academic Merit Scholarship
- The scholarship will take the form of a £3,000 fee reduction, effective at the time of registration and will only apply to your first year of study.
For more scholarship opportunities like this click here