Coe College Global Leadership Full-Tuition Scholarship in the USA
Coe College is offering a full-tuition program which is open annually to non-U.S. citizens attending high school outside the United States. Students who intend to enroll as full-time undergraduate degree-seeking students at Coe College are eligible.
Coe College is a private liberal arts college founded in 1851 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. It offers over 60 areas of study and awards the following degrees: Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Music, and Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
Coe College offers superior academics and exciting co-curricular activities in a thriving urban setting that promotes student growth and success. Coe has a national reputation for academic excellence enhanced by a student-centered, highly supportive campus environment.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to a first-degree program.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified to apply, a student must be a non-citizen or non-permanent resident of the United States and attend a foreign high school.
- Students must intend to enroll as full-time, undergraduate degree-seeking students, live in on-campus residential housing, and meet all the requirements for admission to Coe College.
HOW TO APPLY
How to Apply: To apply to Coe College, applicants must complete an application for admission. After having a study offer, submit the Global Leadership Full-Tuition Scholarship Form.
- Supporting Documents: Upload a resume and an essay response on the scholarship application form.
- Submit original or certified copies of the following for admission (send all documentation to: [email protected]):
- Secondary School Transcripts (mark sheets) translated into English with all courses/grades listed and an explanation of the grading system.
- National Examination results (e.g. WAEC, WASSCE, ‘O’ Level, ‘A’ Level, SLC, etc.) if applicable.
- Submit one of the following official score reports: SAT, ACT, TOEFL, IELTS, or DET.
- Admission Requirements: Complete an International Student Financial Statement and documentation of funds sufficient to cover the expenses at Coe.
- Language Requirement: one of the following English language proficiency scores are required:
- TOEFL score of 68 iBT (520 paper-based scores)
- IELTS score of 6.0 (with no sub-score <5.5)
- STEP Eiken score of grade 1 or pre-1
- PTE Academic score of 59 or above
- The $1,000 scholarship will award for tuition to the year student enters Coe.
- It is renewable for three additional years at that amount, plus a yearly increase of $1,000.