Early Confirmation Award for Students from South East Asia at Queens University Belfast, UK
Queen’s University Belfast, officially the Queen’s University of Belfast, is a public research university in Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom.
Studying at Queen’s University can open doors to the future career of your dreams. A degree from Queen’s University can help you stand out in a crowded job market. They are dedicated to preparing students for the future and provide international students with outstanding career support.
This is why Queen’s University Belfast is offering a prestigious Early Confirmation Award program. The tuition-fee discount award program is exclusively available to new worldwide students beginning a full-time course in the academic year 2023/24.
- Eligible Countries: South East Asia: Applicants normally reside in Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, North Korea, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, or Vietnam.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for an Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught, or Postgraduate Research degree in any subject offered by the University.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- New international students with unconditional offers for the academic year 2023/24.
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the full international tuition fee rate to be considered for this discount.
- Students must be self-funded.
- Students must hold an unconditional offer of a place on a full-time program at the Queen’s University Belfast campus beginning in the academic year 2023/24 and pay their net tuition fees in full by 30 June 2023.
How to Apply
No application is necessary; however, students must email proof of payment confirmation to International Scholarships by the appropriate deadlines.
- How to Apply: To be considered for the award, applicants must submit an online application for admission to full-time undergraduate, master, or research degree programs at Queen’s.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must upload all the following documents:
- Degree transcripts
- Copies of your official Degree/Diploma Certificates
- Research proposal (for MPhil/PhD/MD applicants only).
- Personal statement
- Certified translations if original documents are not in English. Suppose applicants do not have translations at the time of application. Email at [email protected] when available.
- Evidence of an acceptable level of competency in the English language
- Admission Requirements: If applicants are considering applying to Queen’s, they need to know the General Entrance Requirements and the Course Requirements for their chosen course.
- Language Requirement: Applicants wishing to study at Queen’s University Belfast must meet all the English language requirements. Queen’s University will accept the IELTS Academic (both SELT and non-SELT) and TOEFL internet-based tests for direct admission to Bachelor’s and master’s degree programs.
Queens University Belfast will provide a £1500 reduction in tuition fees to new global students starting a full-time course in the academic year 2023/24.