West Africa Scholarship
West Africa Scholarship is a partial scholarship for self-funding students from West Africa starting a course in September 2023 or January 2024 offered by Edinburgh Napier University.
Edinburgh Napier University is a public university in Edinburgh, Scotland. Napier Technical College, the predecessor of the university, was founded in 1964, taking its name from 16th-century Scottish mathematician and philosopher John Napier.
Eligibility for the West Africa Scholarship
To be eligible for this award, you must be:
- domiciled in Nigeria or Ghana at the time of application. If you are applying from another country in this region, please contact them directly to discuss eligibility.
- self-funding your course
- meet the entry criteria for a bachelors or 1 year masters course in September 2023 or January 2024.
Two year Masters courses are not eligible for this scholarship. In addition, you are not eligible if you have discounted tuition fees from a partner university or are in receipt of another scholarship.
Please note that scholarships are only eligible for the intake of your initial offer. Awarded scholarships are not transferable and cannot be deferred to a later start date. Once you have paid your deposit, you are unable to carry the scholarship forward to a future intake.
Application process for the West Africa Scholarship
- Scholarships are awarded automatically once you have paid your £5000 deposit payment towards your tuition fees. Once you have paid your deposit, please email [email protected] to be considered.
- Find further information on this scholarship opportunity at the Edinburgh Napier West Africa
- The scholarships are worth £2,000 and are offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note that the number of scholarships is limited, so apply early.
- The scholarship amount will be shown on the Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) email that we issue for your Student Route Visa application.
For more scholarship opportunities click here.