ELICOS Pathways Scholarships
ELICOS Pathways Scholarships is an educational program which aims to encourage international candidates who want to pursue an undergraduate or master’s degree at Edith Cowan University.
Edith Cowan University is a public university located in Australia, and it is ranked in the top 175 universities in the world for Engineering and Technology. The primary mission and goal of ECU is to improve people’s lives and contribute to the betterment of society via education and research.
Edith Cowan University is focused on teaching and research that is driven by engagement and partnerships with people in the many areas it was set up to serve. It is really based on the ideals of honesty, respect, rational inquiry, and doing the best you can. It has changed over the years into a modern, lively university that has done some pretty amazing things.
Eligibility for the ELICOS Pathways Scholarships
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be an international student (not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen);
- Study onshore at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley or ECU South West (Bunbury) Campus;
- Between 2023 and 2024, be issued an offer to study an undergraduate or master’s degree;
- Have not been issued a CoE (Confirmation of Enrolment) relating to any ECU course before 01 January 2023;
- Meet ECU’s academic entry requirements for the course and commence study onshore at ECU, Western Australia in Semester Two, 2023, November 2023, 2024 (Summer School), or in Semester One or Two, 2024;
How to Apply
- To apply for the scholarship, applicants must have to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at Edith Cowan University via the ECU Online Application Portal. After taking admission applicants can apply through a participating ELICOS college.
- Applicant must have to submit a 300-word research abstract and a 2-page research proposal, information about work, academic history and qualifications, and references from any publications or conference papers.
- To apply for the scholarship students must have an IELTS score of at least 6.0 with no band less than 5.5; or TOEFL (iBT) 70, with no score less than 17; or PTE-A 57 with no communicative skill less than 50; or OET with a minimum C in all components
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
For more information and questions about this scholarship contact [email protected]
Benefits of the ELICOS Pathways Scholarships
This Scholarship will cover the cost of five weeks of ELICOS for students who packaged their ELICOS with an ECU bachelor’s or master’s degree.