The European Academic Awards by Middlesex University is offered to individuals who have demonstrated academic excellence in their final grades.
At Middlesex, they believe in giving its students the best possible education as well as the resources and guidance they need to succeed in whatever field they want to pursue after graduation. It is well-known among contemporary universities for the originality with which it approaches both educational and research endeavors.
Middlesex University is a global family with a shared vision of a world that’s fairer and more inclusive. Our work is about taking action and finding solutions, bringing together disciplines, sectors and cultures.
They get students ready for whatever the future brings with opportunities to build their confidence, skills and connections and to achieve their ambitions.
Eligibility for the European Academic Awards
- Applicants will need to hold a Middlesex University offer.
- This award is given as a discount towards tuition fees for the first year of study. Students finishing their first/second year with at least 2:2, will be considered for a continuation scholarship. Final qualifications will be required to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- To be considered for the program, the applicants must complete the online application form.
- Applicants must submit all the required documents as mentioned:
- Please email [email protected]a 500 word statement explaining why you think you should be awarded the scholarship. You can include information about your personality, values, how you contribute to society, and anything else you think is relevant.
- Each course has a set of specific academic entry requirements that applicants will need to meet to be considered for entry into the program.
- Applicants must need make sure that they meet the English language requirements if applicants are not nationals of a majority English-speaking country or they haven’t completed a degree in English.
Benefits of the European Academic Awards
Middlesex University will provide an award amount of £1000 – £7000 to individuals who have demonstrated academic excellence in their final grades.