Executive women international scholarship program
An annual, competition-based scholarship program for high school seniors who qualify will be given a college scholarship each year through the Executive Women International Scholarship Program. During the selection process, judges are based on students’ academic achievements, leadership qualities, responsible citizenship, and extra-curricular activities, as well as their extracurricular activities. As a result of the EWISP Program, the EWI believes the applicant will have a positive impact on their personal lives, careers, families, and communities as a whole.
Overview of the EWIS
Lucille J. Perkins founded EWI in 1938. Her mission was to change the way women are viewed in the workplace, and to make it easier for members to pursue careers in a variety of fields. There are 34 chapters of the organization located across the United States and Canada, making the firm an international organization. Through the organization Chapters and the Corporate Office, EWI has been a provider of scholarships for over 30 years. We have also awarded over $200,000 in scholarships over the past few years
APPLICATION CRITERIA FOR THE EXECUTIVE WOMEN INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM.
EWISP Scholarships are available to traditional students who are pursuing a degree, a master’s degree, or a certificate program in a specific career path as part of a non-discriminatory scholarship program. This scholarship program is especially beneficial for students who are seeking an associate’s, bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- A student must be enrolled in a high school within the boundaries of an EWI chapter to be eligible for participation. This is regardless of whether that school is public, private, charter or parochial, or if they are homeschooled.
- Planning on enrolling in a post-secondary institution that is accredited and pursuing a degree there
- The applicant must demonstrate that they are in financial need
- On a scale of 4.0, a minimum GPA of 3.0 is required
- Participated in extracurricular activities, employment, volunteer work, civic or other activities in their community to demonstrate their commitment to the community.
- The applicant must be a resident of the participating chapter within the limits of which the application is submitted.
Listed below are the participating chapters that will be attending the event.
CONCLUSION AS REGARDS THE EXECUTIVE WOMEN INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP.
The EWIS is a merit scholarship designed to upgrade women who couldn’t Make it to study their dream course in a college institution due to some reasons associated with lack of finance. The scholarship is basically made for Canada and united states students.