Overview on Frankfurt School of Finance & Management scholarships
Every scholarship exists to help students to study in absence of educational finance or for some other reasons alike. However the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management scholarships is still not far from the same aim, this scholarship is mostly for scholars with sharp intellectual ability, and are to further in masters and develop in their educational dreams.
Award degree: The scholarship is valid to Masters Degree
Scholarship Country: Germany
List of the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management courses
These course below are available to be studies in the Frankfurt school scholarship
- Master of Finance
- This scholarship also applies to:
- Master of Management (MSc)
- Masters in Applied Data Science (MSc)
Also check: meti Japan internship program
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management fees
Conversion rate for conversion: One Euro equals Rs 84.49 (last revised 20th January 2022)
This scholarship award amount can be used for funding
- Type of Expense which Indicates if scholarships is available for this type of expense tuition and Fees
- The amount of the scholarship which may be used to pay for this listed below
- Living Expenses – Not included in the scholarship
- Accommodation – Not covered by the scholarship
- Air Tickets/Fares for Travel – Not included in the scholarship
- Spouse/Child Carex – Not covered by the scholarship
- Health insurance – Not included in the scholarship
- Application – Not included in the scholarship
- Other – Not covered by the scholarship
Note: The scholarships will cover a portion of tuition in the program.
The number of students who will be awarded: it depends .. it’s not static
Special Restrictions – No special restrictions apply.
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management admission requirements
- Applicants must possess a first degree in academics (Bachelor or Diploma) that is at minimum 180 ECTS credits, regardless of the discipline.
- English Language Proficiency Proof
- IELTS: 7.0
- TOEFL: 90
- Candidates who have received the degree at a university that teaches the course exclusively in English or have at least one year in study or working in English could be eligible to be eligible for an ELP waiver
- Successful applicants are invited to the testing center, and Frankfurt School Admission Test
- The interview will take place in either Frankfurt School or over the video or phone call for students who are unable to attend an in-person interview.
Frankfurt school of finance & management scholarships Exams Details
Exam name Indicates if exam is required and cut off (if any)
- TOEFL Required (Min score 90)
- IELTS Required (Min score 7.0)
- GRE Required
- GMAT Required 12
- (Required GPA)
- Interview Required
Note: The aim of an interview is to obtain an understanding of your personality, character and expectations, as well as motivations, and objectives
Eligible student nationality
This scholarship is open to those students who are from Germany.
How to apply for the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management scholarships
Type of Documents Indicates if this type of document is required to be submitted
- A certified copy of the transcript of records for undergraduate students and diploma award certificate
- Resume or CV (must have to be written in English)
- The passport copy is copied.
- Documentation that you have English language proficiency
- Grades from GMAT, GRE or Official Scores
- CV Required
- Extra curricular activities Required
- Other evidence of the professional experience or extracurricular activities, if relevant.
Application Process for the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management scholarships
- To be considered for a scholarship, applicants must answer every needed question within the section for scholarships on the online application form.
- Students will automatically be considered to be eligible for this award when they apply to the classes for which the scholarship is offered. It is not necessary to submit a separate application.
Also read: afsa high school scholarship
June 30, 2022 Final date for application
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management scholarships application Deadline:
30th June 2022 is the last date for the submission of of the Frankfurt school scholarship
Is Frankfurt School of Finance and Management accredited?
As regards to accreditation the Frankfurt schools is already accredited by the Hessian Higher Education Act (HHG), which means that all academics certificates & qualifications are all recognized. The Frankfurt school has been accredited by AACSB, FIBAA and EQUIS among other 4 universities.
Is Frankfurt School of Finance and Management Public or private?
The Frankfurt school exists as a private institution that is situated in the region of Frankfurt am main.
Is Frankfurt School of Finance good?
The university is known to rank 3rd according to the Germany university ranking.
What else can be used to qualify the glory of Frankfurt school having ranked 3rd in Germany it’s known to be among the most prestigious finance and management schools in Germany 🇩🇪.
Summary regarding to the Frankfurt school of finance & management scholarships
The Frankfurt school of finance scholarship is mainly a finance scholarship for students pursuing their masters in finance.
Note: Every piece if information you got here is for execution you are to implement it today apply now while time still waits.