Frankfurt School Scholarship Program
Frankfurt School Scholarship Program a new merit-based scholarship program offered by Frankfurt School to ensure that talented students from a diverse range of backgrounds can focus on their future without worrying about their finances
The scholarship program promotes diversity in terms of race, academic background, gender and ability and successful applicants will receive a reduction in tuition fees. If you feel that criteria, you are welcome to apply for the scholarship.
Frankfurt School maintains a scholarship program for its Bachelor of Science geared toward highly qualified students. It consists of a reduction of the tuition fee for the entire duration of the studies. The semester(s) abroad are included in the scholarship, provided that students choose to go to one of our partner universities under a so-called exchange agreement.
Frankfurt School offers different types of scholarships which are open to all students with excellent grades and a strong performance in the Frankfurt School admissions process.
Requirements for Frankfurt School Scholarship Program
In order to be considered for the scholarships, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants can apply from any nationality.
- Excellent undergraduate degree
- Admission to the Master of Finance program at Frankfurt School, having chosen the Risk Management concentration
- No financial support by an employer covering more than two semester fees
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified? Go to Frankfurt School of Finance and Management on applybachelors.frankfurt-school.de to apply
- For the eligible applicants for Frankfurt School Bachelor of Science Scholarship Program, during your application for one of the BSc programs at Frankfurt School you have the opportunity to apply for a scholarship and state why the University should award you a scholarship. Once applicants have been offered a place at Frankfurt School, the BSc Admissions and Scholarship Committee will let you know whether we will award you a scholarship.
- The Committee meets regularly throughout the year to review applications and award scholarships
For more details, visit Frankfurt School website
Benefits of Frankfurt School Scholarship Program
- The aim of the scholarship program is to provide outstanding candidates with an opportunity to study irrespective of their financial circumstances.
- Scholarships have the advantage over student loans and funds in that the funding you receive does not have to be paid back.
- It consists of a 25%, 50%, 75% or 100% reduction of the tuition fees for the entire duration of the studies.