Fully-funded Kuwait Scholarship at Goldsmiths University of London, UK
The University of London’s Goldsmiths was established in 1909 and included 20 academic departments that provide postgraduate and undergraduate degrees in various fields. The courses are meant to help students succeed in further education and to inspire them to pursue careers as goldsmiths.
University of London is currently accepting applications from outstanding intelligent and innovative students for the Fully-funded Kuwait Scholarship Programs at the Goldsmiths for the academic year 2023-2024.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of Kuwaiti nationality are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The University offers an undergraduate degree program in the following subjects:
- American Studies
- Art & Design
- Business & Management Studies
- Communication & Media Studies
- Computer Science
- Drama, Dance & Cinematics
- Social Work
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates hold Kuwaiti nationality.
- Candidates apply for either a full-time Foundation or Undergraduate (Bachelor) program.
- They have a high school diploma or its equivalent by the conditions and criteria decided by the Goldsmiths University of London and the Kuwait Ministry of Education, provided that the certificate’s validity does not exceed two years from the date of obtaining it.
- They have an equivalency for a high school diploma (outside Kuwait) at the Ministry of Education.
- Candidates not to have received a scholarship or scholarship in a previous or current period and then withdrew or was dismissed from it.
- Students Meet the conditions set by the host (country/agency) and the Ministry
- Be at most 23 years of age.
- Students must apply to register for the grant within the specified period of the Ministry’s announcement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students should first apply to Goldsmiths for an offer at the university. After that, Students should apply for approval on the KSIMS Website.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Proof of identity
- Secondary school results
- Copy of valid passport
- Certificates and Diplomas
- Copy of English language proficiency test
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary English language proficiency requirements at the university.
The Goldsmiths, University of London will provide Fully-funded scholarships, including:
- Tuition fees.
- Full maintenance/living costs for the duration of your course.
- Visa and healthcare surcharge fees.
- Travel costs.