Singapore Government Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded
Applications are now being accepted for the Singapore Government Scholarship 2023, which is being offered by the Singapore Government. This is SINGA Scholarship for International Students, which is fully funded and provides students with the opportunity to study and complete their Masters and Masters Leading to Ph.D. Degrees following a four-year undergraduate degree program. All of the expenses will be covered by the Singapore Scholarship. The world has been waiting for fully funded scholarships for a long time. You will have the opportunity to study at some of the best universities in Singapore. Moreover, you will also have the opportunity to Study in Singapore without having to take the IELTS test.
Singapore is considered one of the world’s top educational destinations when it comes to higher education. The Singaporean government offers Fully Funded International Scholarships every year for international students who are looking to study in Singapore as it has an excellent educational system and is cheaper than the USA, Australia, Canada, and the UK. Any student who is interested to apply for the Singapore Scholarship is eligible to apply for the scholarship regardless of their country of origin.
The Government Scholarship Program does not require an application fee to apply for this scholarship because this is a Government Scholarship Program. English will be the language of instruction for all of the courses. More than 950 scholarships have been awarded by the Singapore Government so far. There were over 29,000 applicants from over 170 countries who applied for the scholarship. In the following paragraphs, you will find details regarding the Singapore Government Scholarship 2023.
Overview About Singapore Government Scholarship
|Scholarship Degree||Masters Leading to PhD|
|Scholarship Award||Fully Funded|
|Deadline||1st December 2022|
NOTE: The Scholarship is available for the August 2023 intake.
How Many Scholarships will be awarded?
A total of 240 scholarships will be awarded by the Singapore International Graduate Award this year.
Benefits of the fully funded Singapore Government Scholarship 2023
- Full Tuition Fees
- The monthly stipend of S$2200, will be increased to S$2,700 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000*
Singapore Government Scholarship available courses
A wide range of fields are covered by the Singa scholarship, including
- Biomedical Sciences,
- Computer Science,
- and Physical Science.
Universities that are affiliated with the university
Its members include Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS), the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), as well as the Singapore Management University (SMU).
Eligibility Criteria for the Singapore Government Scholarship 2023
- There is an open call for international graduates with excellent academic records and a passion for research to apply for this program
- Excellent command of the English language, both in writing and speaking
- A good recommendation from an academic referee.
- A GRE, IELTS, TOEFL, SAT I and II, and GATE score is a required part of the application process.
- It is optional for the student to submit IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results at the time of application for admission and may be requested later by the university.
Documents Required for the Singapore Government Scholarship 2023 application
Before applying for this scholarship, please make sure that you have prepared the following documents. SINGA Office does not accept any hardcopy documents that are sent by postal mail. We require all necessary documents to be submitted online in order to process your application.
- An up-to-date passport photograph (in .jpeg or .png format) should be included in the application.
- A transcript or report must be translated into English (not in French or German) for all transcripts
- Transcripts of Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degrees: For the Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) and scroll(s), or for the Master’s Degree certificate(s), or for the letter of certification provided by the university on your candidature even if the degree certificate/scroll hasn’t yet been conferred.
- The referees will be responsible for completing two recommendation letters and submitting them online (to be completed by the referees).
- An application letter for a scholarship containing a motivational letter
Deadline for the Singapore Government Scholarship 2023
Singapore Government Scholarships 2023 applications must be submitted by 1st December 2022 (Singapore time), which is the last day for applicants to submit them.
How to Apply for the Singapore Government Scholarship 2023
It is expected that only candidates who have been shortlisted will be notified within 12 weeks of their application being submitted.
Please click on the following link to apply now!
You can visit the official website by clicking here.