ICMS Undergraduate Scholarships
Each year the International College of Management Sydney provides a comprehensive range of scholarship opportunities for new and current students, from industry and ICMS sponsored professional scholarships to tuition fee, accommodation and financial hardship scholarships and this year the International College of Management Sydney is offering scholarship opportunities to international undergraduate students who are interested in undergoing full time or equivalent studies in their institution.
The scholarship is awarded based on a 3 component application process, which will result in the successful applicant being awarded a scholarship of UP TO AU$15,000 within one of the following bachelor programs: Hospitality Management, Event Management, Business, Business (Entrepreneurship), Business (Marketing), Business (International Tourism), Business (Sports Management), Business (Accounting), Business (Fashion & Global Brand Management), Property (Development, Investment and valuation).
The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is a higher education provider offering degrees at the diploma level and above. ICMS offers diplomas and undergraduate degrees in a variety of fields related to business, hospitality and international tourism.
Requirements for ICMS Undergraduate Scholarships Qualification
- All applicants must hold an international passport. This excludes dual citizens of Australia and elsewhere, permanent residents and temporary residents. New Zealand applicants are classified as Domestic and therefore are not eligible to apply
- Applicants must have a full time or equivalent study load to be eligible to apply.
- Scholarship Applicants may only apply for one Scholarship per study period – Multiple scholarship applications will not be accepted.
Selection Process for the ICMS Undergraduate Scholarship
1. Complete Application Form Submit via email at [email protected]
2. Finalists will be selected based on the following criteria:
a) Academic & English Requirement Applicants need to meet the regular ICMS entry requirements in English language proficiency and academic ability. Please refer to our College website for entry requirements www.icms.edu.au/courses
b) Essay Submission (Minimum 500 words) Address the following questions within an essay:
• The reasons for choosing ICMS, including the choice of program/specialization
• What will you bring to ICMS?
• Where do you hope to be in 10 years’ time and how ICMS will contribute to this? • Why are you the most appropriate student to be awarded this scholarship?
3. Interview Stage Students who are successful with their essay and ICMS entry requirements will progress to the interview stage. The student will be interviewed by members of the International Scholarships Board and will be asked a broad range of questions relating to their knowledge of the College and course of their choice, their life and background in general
4. Announcement All applicants will be notified of the results by letter / email.
Documents Required for Application
Applications must include:
• English language proficiency
• Academic proficiency
• Scholarship application form
• Photo – Headshot (School photograph is acceptable)
• Copy of passport
• Full Letter of Offer from ICMS Admissions
• Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)
Application Deadline for ICMS Undergraduate Scholarship
July 28, 2023