International Opportunity Scholarships by Kendall College seeks to give much-deserved recognition to academically bright students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree.
The purpose of the award is to encourage and reward international or transfer students who want to study undergraduate coursework programs at Kendall College.
Kendall College has a diverse student population, and it is committed to providing an inclusive environment that fosters intellectual growth and development. It is an excellent choice for students who seek a well-rounded education and practical skills that prepare them for their careers.
Kendall College at National Louis University is a renowned institution located in Chicago, Illinois, United States. It is known for offering high-quality education in hospitality management, culinary arts, business, and education.
The college has state-of-the-art facilities that provide students with hands-on training, and its faculty comprises experienced professionals who are experts in their respective fields. Kendall College has a diverse student population, and it is committed to providing an inclusive environment that fosters intellectual growth and development.
Eligibility of the International Opportunity Scholarships
- All nationalities
- Undergraduate degree program in Culinary Arts or Baking and Pastry.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Available to international students only
- Students are only eligible to receive one NLU resource per academic year
- NLU scholarships can only be used to cover tuition costs and are not refundable to the student
- Students must maintain full-time status (14+ credits/term) and continuous enrollment (Summer optional)
- Students must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0
- Students must adhere to all university policies in order to remain eligible to receive NLU scholarships.
How to Apply
- Be an international student admitted to a Kendall College undergraduate degree program in Culinary Arts or Baking and Pastry Scholarships
Benefits of the International Opportunity Scholarships
- The scholars will receive an annual, renewable scholarship equal to 25% of the full-time tuition rate (valued at up to $24,964* ).