International Scholarships Award
International Scholarships Award at University of Greenwich 2023 is offered for a Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university.
The University of Greenwich is a British, United Kingdom-based university. It has three campuses in London and Kent, England. These are located at Greenwich, in the grounds of the Old Royal Naval College, and in Avery Hill and Medway. It is the greenest university in the UK in 2012 as assessed by The People & Planet Green League.
Requirements for the International Scholarships Award
- Applicants must have been offered a place to begin a course in September 2023, January 2024 or April 2024.
- Candidates should pay fees at the international rate.
- Students must not be receiving any other scholarships from the University or another source.
- EU nationals domiciled in the EU are not eligible for this award.
- University of Greenwich International College (UGIC) students who are progressing to the university component of their course will be considered.
- You must have been offered a place on a full-time undergraduate or taught postgraduate course for the upcoming September, January or April intakes.
- You must be assessed as paying fees at the international rate.
- Payment of this award is by way of a tuition fee reduction for the first year of study. Students must pay the full cost of tuition in subsequent academic years. The award cannot be used in lieu of your deposit payment.
- The award cannot be applied retroactively and will be withdrawn if you have already commenced your studies.
- Upon receiving confirmation the scholarship award, applicants should pay their tuition fee deposit (or accept their offer if a sponsored student) within 28 days . The University of Greenwich can not guarantee the scholarship past this point and may offer the award to other candidates applying in later application rounds.
- Applicants must not be in receipt of any other award such as a bursary or scholarship. For Greenwich alumni, we offer a separate alumni scholarship.
- Recipients of the award may be asked to participate in university promotional activities, such as interviews and attendance at university events.
- You can only apply for this scholarship once.
- The decision of the panel is final.
- Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide detailed individual feedback.
How to apply
- The International Scholarship Award for all new applications for 2023/24 is open from 17/04/2023. Applicants must apply for the award by filling out our Application form.
- For more details about this bursary, please email [email protected].
Benefits of the International Scholarships Award
International students could receive a tuition fee discount worth up to £3,000 in the first year.