International Trade Scholarship is a provincial scholarship established by Zhengzhou University to support provincial universities to recruit outstanding international students and scholars for degree programs and non-degree programs in Henan province.
Zhengzhou University is located in the capital city of Henan Province, Zhengzhou. The University was founded through the merger of three universities the precedent Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou University of Technology and Henan Medical University .
Zhengzhou University is a comprehensive university with 12 sciences: Engineering, Medicine, Literature, History, Philosophy, Law, Economics, Management Science, Pedagogy, Agriculture and Arts. The University is co-sponsored by the Ministry of Education of China and the Henan Provincial Government.
The University is admitted into the Project 211, the Midwest Universities Comprehensive Strength Promotion Project, and the Training Program of Excellence in Physician, Engineers and Law Education and the United Nations Academic Impact member. Also, Zhengzhou University is a receiving university of the Chinese Government Scholarship, Confucius Institute Scholarship and Henan Provincial Government Scholarship.
This university has gained recognition for its academic excellence and research contributions. It consistently ranks among the top universities in China and has received various accolades and awards for its achievements in education and research.
Eligibility for International Trade Scholarship
- Applicant shall be non-Chinese citizen, healthy, and without any criminal records.
- Abide by Chinese laws, regulations, and university’s regulations.
- Have good attitude toward learning, and have obtained good achievements in their previous studies.
- Applicants for pre-degree and undergraduate program must hold a high school diploma, and the maximum age is 25.
- Applicants for master’s program must hold bachelor’s degree, and the maximum age is 35.
- Applicants for doctoral program must hold a master’s degree, and the maximum age is 45.
- Applicants for Chinese language program must hold a high school diploma, and the maximum age is 55.
- Applicants for general scholar program must be sophomore or above or bachelor’s degree holder, and the maximum age is 30.
- Applicants for advanced scholar program must be master student or above or master’s degree holder, and the maximum age is 40.
- Applicants for research scholar program must be doctoral degree holder or above or holds associate professor or above, and the maximum age is 50.
- Language Proficiency Requirement: For programs instructed in Chinese, applicants should be proficient in Chinese language, with HSK test report.
- For programs instructed in English, applicants of non-native English-speaker should provide their IELTS or TOEFL test report.
- For programs instructed in English, applicants from English-speaking countries must provide English scores.
- For admission to Chinese language programs, applicants are not required to have prior knowledge of Chinese language.
How to Apply
- Applicants must apply through the online application system provided by Zhengzhou University.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the following supporting documents:
- Photocopy of a valid passport
- Passport photo
- Photocopy of undergraduate degree certificate (notarized version) with translation if required
- Photocopy of undergraduate transcript (notarized version) with translation if required
- English or Chinese language level certificate
- Guarantee letter
- Non-criminal record
- Study plan
- University application form and scholarship application form
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must fulfill the following admission requirements:
- Must have a good undergraduate examination average score of not less than 70% or equivalent results
- Must have good family economic conditions, capable of meeting the student’s needs in China
- Good health
- No criminal record
Benefits of International Trade Scholarship
The International Trade Scholarship at Zhengzhou University provides the following benefits:
- Partial tuition coverage of 30,000 RMB per year
- Opportunity to pursue undergraduate or master’s degree programs
- Access to a quality education in the field of international trade