Getting a degree is always beneficial in a career, but it can be difficult with some financial barriers. To cover study expenses, the University of Melbourne is offering Jack Keating Fund Scholarship for International Students for outstanding candidates.
The University of Melbourne is Australia’s number one university and world leader in education, teaching, and research excellence. It maintains its commitment to being one of the world’s first universities, contributing to society in ways that improve and transform people’s lives.
This scholarship is available to Australian and international students enrolling in the Master of Teaching, Master of Education, and training.
Why study at the University of Melbourne? The university’s curriculum is unique and designed to give students a broader perspective on the world. UniMel’s graduates are highly adaptive and knowledgeable individuals who can confidently take on any problems that may arise in their professional and personal lives.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate degree in Education, teaching and training at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- be a staff or student at the University of Melbourne, OR
- be a person or organization external to the University.
How to Apply:
The students need to log in to the university’s online portal and apply. No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.
- You may need to upload/submit attachments to support your application. This is very simple but requires you to have the documents saved on your computer, or on a storage device.
- You need to allow enough time for each file to upload before trying to attach another file. Files can be up to 25MB each; however, we do recommend trying to keep files to a maximum of 5MB – the larger the file, the longer the upload time.
For taking admission, students must check the entry requirements of a graduate degree at the university.
When you apply for a graduate degree, you’ll need to meet the University’s English language requirements to be eligible for a place.
- The validity of IELTS, TOEFL, and Pearson PTE Academic tests has been temporarily extended from two to three years.
- The TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition version is temporarily accepted as equivalent to existing accepted TOEFL tests.
The University of Melbourne will provide the tuition fees for the course:
- The recipient would receive up to $20,000 to create a 15-20 page policy paper (desktop research, no ethics required) over a six-month period, with the possibility of a three-month extension if required.