Katherine Fuller Scholarship for International Students at University of Guelph in Canada
The University of Guelph a comprehensive public research university in Guelph, Ontario, Canada is offering is announcing the Katherine Fuller Scholarship program for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship aims to support international students who wish to undertake undergraduate degree programs in the Department of Family Relations and Applied Nutrition at Guelph.
The University of Guelph offers a wide variety of programs and courses, all taught by outstanding – often award-winning faculty – with a commitment to delivering an experience that integrates a strong foundation in broad-based learning with concentrated study in specialized and applied fields.
- Eligible Countries: Canadian Citizens, Permanent Residents, and International Students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to an Undergraduate Degree program in the Department of Family Relations and Applied Nutrition any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants can be Canadian-PR-PP and Non-Canadian-PR-PP.
- The award will be given to the student who has made the greatest contribution to student activities in residence or on campus.
- Full-time students registered in any program offered by the Department of Family Relations and Applied Nutrition who have completed between 5.0 and 10.0 credits.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can register on the university’s online portal or Common Application to complete their selected course application process. The applicant must complete an online application form to be considered for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- High school transcripts
- Student profile information
- Specific country requirements
- Copies of diploma or certificate
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted to the university, applicants must meet the program’s academic entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Students must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.
The university will provide one award of $1,000 in the fall, and the recipient must be registered to receive it.