Latin America Early Acceptance Scholarships at Macquarie University in Australia
Macquarie University is a public research university based in Sydney, Australia, in the suburb of Macquarie Park. Founded in 1964 by the New South Wales Government, it was the third university to be established in the metropolitan area of Sydney.
Macquarie University is currently offering the Latin America Early Acceptance Scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024 to young bright students to encourage them to strive harder.
This scholarship is open to international students from countries in Latin America entering Australia to pursue their undergraduate or postgraduate level studies. Full-time international students enrolled at Macquarie University are eligible candidates for the scholarship award.
- Eligible Countries: Foreign national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate level study programmes offered at Macquarie University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be from a country in Latin America.
- The applicants must have accepted their offer letter.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants interested to apply for the scholarship are required to log in to the university portal and submit an admission application. Scholarship will be awarded to students who meet the eligibility criteria.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit previous education certificates and language proficiency proof. CV, motivation letters, recommendation letters, and other common documentation may also be required to submit, if demanded as per the choice of the program of the students.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the university’s entry requirements for international students.
- Language Requirement:The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- TOEFL iBT – 83
- PTE Academic – 58
- C1A – 180
- C2P – 180
- OET – C+
- Duolingo – 115
An award valued at AUD $10,000 per year for the duration of the undertaken programme