Lebanon Valley College Presidential Scholarships for International Students in USA
Lebanon Valley College, a private college in Annville, Pennsylvania founded in 1866 is providing Presidential Scholarships for the academic session 2023-2024. The scholarship is especially established for international students enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at Lebanon Valley College for full-time education.
The university takes pride in guiding them in deepening their commitment to inclusion, civic engagement, and global citizenship. Lebanon Valley College engages in activities and courses that educate its students for lifelong success through exceptional training and teaching.
- Eligible Countries: Foreign students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate-level degree programs can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in full-time programs at the college.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must first submit an application or admission via the university portal or the Common Application portal. Eligible candidates among the applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Secondary school/high school academic record
- A certified bank or financial statement
- Certification of Financial Support
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have achieved a 3.0 GPA or B average in their high school.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
- STEP Eiken – Grade 1
The successfully selected candidates will be awarded the Presidential Scholarship by Lebanon Valley College worth $30,000.