London International scholarships offered by the Coventry University wants to encourage ambitious international students to study for a degree at CU London. They know how much the costs of tuition fees, living expenses and accommodation are in real terms, so they’ve secured extra financial support to help students to afford a degree course.
Eligibility for London International Scholarships
We will automatically consider you for this award if you hold a conditional offer for an undergraduate course. You must successfully enrol for one of the intakes up to December 2024 to receive the award. You do not need to fill out a separate application form for this award.
In addition, you must:
- Be self-funded and paying international tuition fees.
- Hold a conditional offer for a CU campus undergraduate course at CU Coventry, CU London or CU Scarborough.
- This scholarship is applicable for the undergraduate year one (stage one) entry only
- You can be a full time or part time student but must be an on campus learner. Please note that this scholarships is not applicable for students studying a Coventry University 100% Online Degree (CUOL).
You should be prepared to represent the CU group as a student advocate alongside your studies. You may be asked to help us by providing promotional information, which may include contributing to a blog, videos and interviews.
How to Apply London International Scholarships
- Interested and qualified? Go to Coventry University London on www.coventry.ac.uk to apply
- If you are an international student, then applying to CU London for a foundation year, HNC, HND or degree course is a quick and easy process.
- If you are an International student you can apply to us directly. Please contact us on: talk: +44 (0) 24 7765 2152 write: [email protected]
You can apply in one of the following ways:
Information you’ll need to apply:
- All academic transcripts
- Copies of degree/diploma certificates or work reference if employed
- One academic reference
- English Language competence by completing a successful ‘Secure English Language Test’ or SELT. You can find a list of the Home Office’s approved SELT’s on the Gov.uk website.
- Your personal statement
- Copy of your current passport
This award is worth £5,000 to each successful applicant who enrols in one of the intakes up to December 2024 at our CU Coventry, CU London (Dagenham and Greenwich) and CU Scarborough campuses. This award is only available once you have successfully completed the enrolment process.