Marian University International Awards in USA
Marian University is a private Roman Catholic university in Indianapolis, Indiana. The university was founded by the Sisters of St. Francis in Oldenburg and was originally known as Marian College until 2009 when it was renamed ad Marian University.
Marian University a distinguished Midwestern university is offering undergraduate and graduate degrees in fields ranging from biology to business, education to engineering, and math to medicine.
Marian University is providing an opportunity that will provide financial assistance to anyone interested in pursuing higher studies in the USA through the International Awards for the academic year 2023-2024.
International freshman and transfer students applying to study an undergraduate-level program at Marian University are encouraged to apply for this scholarship.
- Eligible Countries: Overseas students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate program of choice taught at Marian University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled full-time in a traditional daytime undergraduate program.
- The applicants must maintain a GPA of 2.0
How to Apply
- How to Apply: International students are required to apply for admission through the university portal. All applicants will be considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic records
- Proof of finances
- English language proficiency
- External exam results
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed a degree from an accredited U.S. college or university or its international equivalent, earned at least 24 regular semester hours of university credit, and have completed at least one year of high school in which English was the language of instruction.
- Language Requirement:The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 69
- IELTS – 6.0
- ELS Level – 112
- PTE – 48
- Duolingo – 120
The successfully selected international students will be awarded a scholarship worth $17,000 towards the undergraduate program applied for at Marian University.