Mary B. Jordan YVR Scholarship for Women in Business
The award was given in recognition of Mary B. Jordan’s impressive 15-year tenure as a member of the YVR Board of Directors and her substantial contributions to the airport community during her tenure as a member of the board. The Mary B. Jordan YVR Scholarship was established as a means of supporting women studying in a business-related field over the course of their Master’s degree at an accredited university in British Columbia.
Also read: College Grants for Women in stem
Also read: parents countdown to college coach
Also read: Acf Rae lee sipiron scholarship for women
Having more diversity in the workplace leads to greater innovation, and if people have the proper resources at their disposal, they can maximize their abilities to achieve their full potential. We 100% agree with Mary on this. As part of our commitment to diversity, inclusion, and community participation, YVR annually awards $20,000 to a female or female-identified student who exhibits outstanding academic achievement, and a passion for enhancing diversity, inclusion, and engagement.
who is eligible for the Mary B. Jordan YVR Scholarship for Women in Business
Eligible students must be:
- Citizens of Canada or permanent residents of this country are considered eligible.
- Applicants must be female or female-identified students who have maintained a minimum grade point average of 3.25 in the previous year of study and have a good standing academically.
- In the process of pursuing a Master’s degree in business-related fields.
- Be able to demonstrate strong leadership and teamwork skills, be a member of a community or be involved in a community off-campus, or even to participate in sports on a regular basis.
- A maximum of one scholarship is offered to a person per year, and it is non-renewable.
How to Apply for the Mary B. Jordan YVR Scholarship for Women in Business
You may download and complete the application form for the Mary B. Jordan YVR Scholarship by clicking on the link below. Applications need to be submitted via email to [email protected] once they have been completed.
The application period opens on April 4, 2022
Deadline for application package May 27, 2022 (11:59 p.m. PDT)
Shortlists candidates notified June 2022
Interviews of shortlisted candidates July 2022
for more academic scholarships check https://www.yvr.ca