Hamline University is a private liberal arts college in Saint Paul, Minnesota, founded in 1854. The university ranks 12th in Regional Universities Midwest while holding a mission to create a diverse and collaborative community of learners dedicated to the development of students’ knowledge, values, and skills for successful lives of leadership, scholarship, and service.
To showcase its dedication to giving international students ways to fund their education, Hamline University has decided to award the Merit-Based Academic Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 in the USA.
This scholarship has been exclusively designed for international students who want to start their undergraduate education at Hamline University. The applicants must provide proof of financial support to the Office of Undergraduate Admission along with a complete admission application to be considered. Winners will likely be awarded tuition fee support or similar support directed towards the cost of education.
Why choose to study at Hamline University? Hamline University recognizes its roots in the traditions and values of the United Methodist Church. It will be recognized as a diverse, learning-centered university invested in persons’ personal and professional growth, locally engaged and globally connected, rooted in the tradition of liberal education, and dynamic and actively inclusive.
Application Deadline: The final application deadline for international undergraduate students at Hamline University is 15th November 2022.
- Eligible Countries: All interested international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programme offered at Hamline University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international undergraduate students at Hamline University.
How to Apply: Students can apply for admission via the Hamline Application portal or the Common Application Portal. All eligible international students will be considered.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official or certified copies of all academic records from secondary schools and colleges or universities attended
- Official High School Diploma or Certificate of Graduation
- Any documents that aren’t in English should be translated by a certified public translator
- Recommendation letters
- Evidence of financial support
Admission Requirements: The students must have the academic qualifications required to join the undergraduate program of their choice eat Hamline University.
Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – 79 or better
- TOEFL Paper-based test – 550 or better
- ELS – Graduation from Level 112
- Duolingo – 105
The students successfully selected by Hamline University will be awarded the Merit-Based Academic Scholarship towards the cost of their undergraduate study program.