Oklahoma State University International Scholarships to Study in the USA
Oklahoma State University–Stillwater is a public land-grant research university in Stillwater, Oklahoma founded in 1890 under the Morrill Act. Oklahoma State University (OSU) is currently offering an international scholarship to all eligible students for the 2023/24 academic year.
The award program is open for domestic and international students applying to undergraduate programs at the Stillwater or Tulsa campuses for spring 2023, summer 2023, or fall 2023.
Opportunities in Oklahoma State University stretch as far as the eye can see and students are guaranteed to get real experience to start their career off on the right track. Research at OSU, a Carnegie R1 research university, is relevant, accessible and beneficial whether it’s exploring basic scientific questions or applied concepts that directly impact lives.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for the undergraduate study programs.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Domestic and international students seeking an undergraduate degree at OSU are not currently enrolled at OSU-Stillwater or OSU-Tulsa.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No additional application for the scholarship is required. International students are automatically considered for scholarships by submitting a completed application for admission to undergraduate study.
- Supporting Documents: Updated test scores or transcripts, Official TOEFL and IELTS Academic exam scores, and a copy of the identification page of the passport. International students must check all the acceptable official documents.
- Admission Requirements: International students qualify for assured admission if they meet all the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: English language proficiency exam scores required: iBT TOEFL Score 61+ OR IELTS Academic Score 5.5+ OR Duolingo English Test Score* 85
Benefits Oklahoma State University offers scholarships in varying amounts to qualified international undergraduate students. Scholarship awards vary from $4,000 to $10,000 per academic year.