RGU International Student Discount for Undergraduate Students is offered for Bachelor degree in the field of All courses offered by the university.
Robert Gordon University, commonly referred to as RGU, is a public university in the city of Aberdeen, Scotland. It became a university in 1992, and originated from an educational institution founded in the 18th century by Robert Gordon, a prosperous Aberdeen merchant, and various institutions which provided adult education and technical education in the 19th and early 20th centuries.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR RGU International Student Discount
- University scholarship, financial award and discount will be awarded upon enrolment at the University. Part-time students will have the financial award and discount applied pro-rata
- Discounts will be awarded at the discretion of the University
- The most beneficial individual award for each student, the higher of the sum of the financial award, scholarship or discount, will be applied. Only one award can be held per offer
- RGU Scholarships and Awards are for self-funding students only
- be eligible for an offer from Robert Gordon University having met the standard or advertised academic entry requirements
- be classed by the University as an international fee payer for tuition fee payment
- be a self-funding student
- be applying to enter year 1 of an undergraduate course at RGU
How to Apply
- No separate application is required.
- Any award granted will be indicated in your Letter of Offer.
Benefits of RGU International Student Discount
- Successful applicants of the RGU International Student Discount for Undergraduate Students will receive a £3,000 discount towards one year of undergraduate tuition fees.