Richard Antwi Scholarship is available for a Home Fee Master’s student from a Black and Minority Ethnic background with a course offer for the MA Music Business Management course at the University of Westminster. Part-Time students are also eligible to apply.
Richard Antwi was a London born lawyer, music manager and entrepreneur passionate about music, the
arts and growing new talent.
The Richard Antwi scholarship aims to continue this legacy by supporting
black and minority ethnic students on the MA in Music Business Management to realise their full
Scholarship recipients are encouraged to continue this legacy and build a more vibrant and
inclusive music industry.
The University of Westminster has ranked eighth in the UK for International Outlook in the Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2022 and places 52nd for International Outlook among institutions globally.
Rankings & ratings. University of Westminster is one of the top public universities in London, United Kingdom. The University of Westminster has ranked eighth in the UK for International Outlook in the Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2022 and places 52nd for International Outlook.
Eligibility for Richard Antwi Scholarship
- You must hold an offer for the full or part-time MA Music Business Management course starting in September 2023 at the University of Westminster.
- You are not eligible to apply if you already have a Postgraduate degree.
- Please note that if your course falls into one or more of the below categories then you are NOT eligible to apply for a scholarship:
- Postgraduate Diploma
- Professional courses (eg RIBA pt III, ACCA, CIMA, CiLEX)
- Conversion courses (eg Graduate Diploma in Law)
- Integrated Masters/MPhil/PhD student
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified? Go to University of Westminster on www.westminster.ac.uk to apply
- Please return your completed application form including your undergraduate transcripts as pdf attachments to [email protected]
- You can only submit ONE email, including your application and all relevant documents. The email header
should include your 8-digit Westminster Reference Number and the full name of the scholarship you are
- You will not be able to amend your application once we have received it. You need to have a
conditional/unconditional offer in place before you can apply for a scholarship.
Benefits of Richard Antwi Scholarship
- Full tuition fee award and a stipend of £22,000 (distributed in 12 monthly installments for full-time students and 24 monthly installments for part-time students).