Rosenfeld International Scholarships in USA
Iowa State University of Science and Technology is welcoming candidates to apply for the Rosenfeld International Scholarship.
The study program is designed for undergraduate or graduate degree aspirants identified as international students with F-1 or J-1 visa status. The applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 or 3.0 to be considered.
Iowa State University equips students with the knowledge and tools to enjoy their adventure, find their passions and join other Cyclones in creating, sharing and applying knowledge to make Iowa and the world a better place.
Iowa State is known worldwide for its excellence in science and technology, discovery and innovation; and its student-centered culture with faculty and staff who are dedicated to student success.
- Eligible Countries: Students from abroad can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate-level study programs taught at Iowa State University of Science and Technology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have F-1 or J-1 status.
- The applicants must have a minimum GPA or 2.5 or 3.0.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must access the university portal to submit an admission application. Students who meet the scholarship criteria will be considered.
- Supporting Documents:The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- English proficiency exam results
- Transcripts of all high schools or universities attended
- Bank statement or sponsor letter
- Copy of passport, and of visa (if available)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the admission requirements of the university, typically high school graduation
- Language Requirement:The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 71
- IELTS – 6.0
- Duolingo – 100
- PTE –48
The winning applicants will be awarded the Rosenfeld International Scholarship towards their education expenses incurred towards their study at the Iowa State University of Science and Technology.