Springfield College International Director Awards in USA
Springfield College is a private college in Springfield, Massachusett which confers undergraduate and graduate degrees. Springfield college is currently offering motivated and talented students to apply for its International Director Awards for the academic year 2023-2024.
Springfield College is focused on helping students develop as a whole person so they can serve as leaders in their communities, organizations, companies, or wherever they choose to take their next steps. The college is also dedicated to creating a holistic learning environment.
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to study an undergraduate degree program of their choice at Springfield College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have high school cumulative GPA of 2.9 or less.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can submit their admission application through the Common Application portal. All eligible applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide official transcripts and English language proficient proof.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be meet the entry requirements of tehri desired undergraduate program at Springfield College.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 70
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 48
- Cambridge – B2
- Duolingo – 100
The students selected to be awarded the Director Award by Springfield College will be presented $17,000 per year for over 4 years, i.e., $68,000 in total.