Stephen Walsh Memorial Scholarship
Stephen Walsh Memorial Scholarship is a scholarship opportunity offered by Atlantic Technological University Ireland to undergraduate students for 2023/2024 and is specifically available for students accepting a course in our School of Engineering in Galway.
Students who are looking for a high-quality and immersive experience in their higher education in Ireland should consider attending ATU because of its world-class facilities, excellent teaching and research staff, and diverse and dynamic student body. ATU is the ideal choice for students who are looking for a higher education institution.
Atlantic Technological University (ATU) is a renowned higher education institution located in the west of Ireland, with campuses in Galway and Mayo. ATU offers a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs across various disciplines, including business, engineering, science, humanities, and social sciences.
Eligibility for the Stephen Walsh Memorial Scholarship
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be a first-year student in higher education.
- Be a citizen of an EU/EEA member state, Switzerland, or the United Kingdom.
- Have completed your Leaving Certificate exams within the last two years.
- Be a currently applied to a Galway-Mayo ATU full-time undergraduate degree via the CAO and meet the general and special entry standards.
- Only full-time undergraduate School of Engineering students at the Dublin Road, Galway campus will be considered for the Stephen Walsh Memorial Scholarship.
- Have a family income that is less than the current third-level maintenance grant criterion.
How to Apply
- Applicants are required to fill out the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the given supporting documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic Records
- An academic reference: Your school can submit the reference directly to ATU by email to email@example.com or you can upload your academic reference with supporting documentation when asked to do so.
Read more here: https://arewatalent.com/2023/05/28/apply-2023-atlantic-technological-university-stephen-walsh-memorial-scholarship-grants-in-ireland/
- As part of the grading process, you will be expected to provide a scholarly reference.
The €5,000 scholarship is intended to assist students entering an engineering program at ATU Galway who comes from poor socioeconomic origins or has endured tough personal situations.
For more scholarship opportunities like this click here