Sunway University is a world-class non-profit private university. It is dedicated to advancing education through scholarship, research, and enterprise. It is recognized by the Ministry of Education of Malaysia and actively engaged in cross-border collaborations.
To give bright and young students opportunities to broaden their horizons and develop important skills, Sunway University has organized the Taught Masters International Scholarships.
This is an open scholarship opportunity for students of all nationalities applying for taught master’s studies at the University. The award is designed for the academic session 2022/2023.
Why study at Sunway University?
Candidates should expect a lively, engaging, and welcoming environment at the university. Students can see a list of current job openings in several faculties, which influence their professional development, here.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in the following subjects:
- Master in Public Policy
- Master in Sustainable Development Management
- Master in International Hospitality Management
- MA in Visual Communication & Media Studies
- Master of Marketing
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Business Analytics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants can be Malaysian or International citizens.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree CGPA 3.5 and above
- Applicable for 2022 intakes with Academic Certificate validity of the year 2020 onwards.
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for the scholarship, you need to take admission to the university. After taking admission, the applicants need to complete the Online Scholarship Application Form for this study grant.
To apply, candidates must have to submit 1 recent passport-sized photograph, certified true copies of academic qualifications, certified a true copy of school leaving/completion certificate.
Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
An approved exam in English has required for applicants whose first language is not English.
Sunway University will provide an award amount of 50% tuition fee deduction to the high achieving candidates.