MIT-Zaragoza African Supply Chain Scholarships 2022 for African Students
In the academic year 2022-2023, the MIT-Zaragoza International Logistics Program in collaboration with the Zaragoza Logistics Center will award MIT-Zaragoza African supply chain scholarships for African students in the field of logistics and supply chain management who can demonstrate exceptional potential for leadership and success in that area.
ZLC intends to make this scholarship available for outstanding future leaders who can make a crucial contribution to filling the gap in the African market for well-trained professionals with a strong background in supply chain and logistics.
Overview of the MIT-Zaragoza African supply chain scholarships for African students
Notable Facts of the MIT-Zaragoza African supply chain scholarships
Type – Postgraduate
Organization – MIT Solve
Country to study – Spain
School to study –
Course to study – Not specified
State of Origin – ……
Gender – Men and Women
Application Deadline – April 15, 2022
Is an initiative of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) that aims to address four global challenges through MIT Solve – an open-ended challenge competition. Over 1,400 people from over 100 countries have submitted solutions to Solve’s four global challenges in 2019. A few of Solve’s past challenges have focused on Work of the Future, Frontline of Health, Coastal Communities, and Teachers & Educators. The organization was founded by MIT’s L.Reif in 2015.
Eligibility for MIT-Zaragoza African Supply Chain Scholarships Qualification
In order to qualify for the MIT-Zaragoza African Supply Chain Scholarships,
- students must have been admitted to the program through ZLC’s regular admissions process before being admitted to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
- It is expected that the applicants will display exceptional academic achievement and distinct personal accomplishments.
- In addition, they will have the desire to pursue a career in SCM and logistics in the future.
- Must be an African citizen
Awarded admission to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG).
must have completed a 4-year undergraduate degree program.
Exceptional academic achievement or Logistics and Supply Chain Management experience.
Competitive GRE or GMAT score.
- You can get an exception if you’ve completed a college degree and shown strong academic and/or professional achievement – including quantitative training and advanced speaking and writing skills in English.
In the case of applicants who have demonstrated advanced verbal and written proficiency in the English language, or have achieved a competitive IELTS or TOEFL score, an exception to this requirement may be granted. Furthermore, the ability to speak French is a plus mark.
Also Apply: for the Italian government scholarship for international students
Also read: Parents count down to college coach
How to Apply for MIT-Zaragoza African supply chain scholarships
Interested and qualified? Go to MIT Solve on www.zlc.edu.es to apply
Application Procedure for the MIT-Zaragoza African Supply Chain Scholarships
Below is the application procedure for the MIT-Zaragoza African Supply Chain Scholarships
- Application form – your application form should also have an attachment of your economic background check, what interest you, your skills, and why you are applying for the scholarship.
- your income statement – This should be a statement of your most recent job, contract your last job payment slip, or any other official payment receipt that shows your income statement.
- A passport copy
- Acceptance letter – from the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
Other criteria that are used to pick the candidate
Competition in the MIT-Zaragoza African Supply Chain Scholarships is intense and highly competitive because of that there are also other criteria put aside to pick the candidate.
- It is preferred that candidates have prior experience or background in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (25%) in order to be considered for the position
- Financial need (20%)
- Academic merit based on academic records (20%)
- Applicants are required to write an essay in the Application Form explaining why they should be granted a scholarship (20%)
- Searched for external funding opportunities (10%) (contacted the ZLC Financial Aid Office, completed individual searches, applied for other scholarships and/or bank loans, etc.)
- An e-mail notification will be sent to applicants regarding the outcome based on the quality of the proposal, including presentation, writing, punctuality, etc. (5%) A letter of award will be sent to the scholarship holder.
Documents Required for Application
- Application Form
Copy of Passport
Application Deadline for the MIT-Zaragoza African supply chain scholarships
The application deadline for the MIT-Zaragoza African supply chain scholarships is on April 15, 2022
To download the application form, click (doc)
For more details, click here