International students can apply for the President’s Scholarship for World Leaders funded by the University of Winnipeg. The program will be given to students entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time in Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, PACE or ELP.
New entrance scholarships are available for the international candidates who enrolled in a full-time graduate and undergraduate degree program at the University of Winnipeg.
Why Study at University of Winnipeg ?
Whether you want to change the world or nurture your own neighbourhood, UWinnipeg is the place to begin. With more than 50 programs to choose from, there’s something for everyone.
They offer high-quality undergraduate and graduate programs including several that are unique in Western Canada: for example, a Bachelor of Arts in Human Rights, and a Master’s degree in Development Practice with a focus on Indigenous Development.
Our graduates value their educational experience, as UWinnipeg is known for small class sizes, academic excellence and commitment to Indigenous inclusion.
- Eligible Countries: The international students are eligible to apply for the scholarships
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships are available to study the graduate and undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To apply for the scholarships, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- The candidate must be an international student
- The candidate must Be Entering the first year of any program
- The applicant must have demonstrated exceptional leadership qualities
How to Apply
To apply for the President’s Scholarship for World Leaders, the applicant must submit the complete application form.
The applicant must attach these supporting documents:
- A personal statement in a word with a 250-500 word
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two references who can speak their extra- curriculum activities
The scholarship will be awarded worth up to $5000 to each international applicant.