Taiwan International Student Design Competition
Taiwan International Student Design Competition (TISDC) organized by the Taiwan Ministry of Education, executed by Asia University, sponsored by iSee Taiwan Foundation, Sayling Wen Cultural & Educational Foundation, and TPCA Environment Foundation, 2023TISDC is in its sixteenth year and is open to all interested international students.
TISDC integrates the competitive edges of MOE art and design talent fostering programs by hosting international student design competitions.
It additionally encourages art and design students world-wide to participate in contests, which can utilize media and advertisements to promote Taiwan; the program allows international judges or panelists and award winners to advertise the successes of Taiwan’s art and design education programs.
THEME OF Taiwan International Student Design Competition 2023 IS ‘COMPASSION’
By the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals proposed by the United Nations in 2015, the theme “Compassion” expects students around the world to observe and care about their surroundings, show empathy and solicitude with their design thinking, and make the world a better place.
Requirements for Taiwan International Student Design Competition Qualification
Students who currently enroll in senior high schools or above (Based on the internet registration deadline, the participant must be born after April 28, 1992, and be younger than 30 years of age. For females who have given birth before year of 30 may have a 2-year extension per birth.).
Fresh graduates (graduated in 2022) are also eligible.
for more information click here
Product Design, Visual Design, and Digital Animation Category
- Grand Prix (1 winner): NT$400,000 (approx. US$14,000), an awarding cup and a certificate
- Gold Prize (1 winner for each category): NT$250,000 (approx. US$8,000), an awarding cup and a certificate
- Silver Prize (1 winner for each category): NT$150,000 (approx. US$5,000), an awarding cup and a certificate
- Bronze Prize (3 winners for each category): NT$60,000 (approx. US$2,000), an awarding cup and a certificate
- Honorable Mention Prize (several winners for each category): NT$10,000 (approx. US$350) and a certificate
International Design Association Special Prize: NT$100,000 (approx. US$3,500), an awarding cup and a certificate
Brand Specified Special Prize: Environmental Sustainability Award (3 winners) (Sponsored by TPCA Environment Foundation) NT$100,000 (approx. US$3,500), an awarding cup and a certificate