Tamer Scholarship for Saudi Arabia Students at University College London, UK
The University College London is offering a scholarship called the Tamer scholarship for Saudi Arabia students which can assist with eliminating the pressure of cash so students can zero in on prevailing in their studies and further developing their career possibilities.
Studying for a degree is a great investment in your future and the program is open to providing financial support for prospective students from Saudi Arabia and currently based in another country to pursue BA in Media at UCL in 2023.
Why study at the University College London? UCL is consistently ranked among the world’s top universities. It has academic excellence for world-class research, global influence, and impact across various subjects.
The University College London offers more than 650 graduate degree courses and over 400 undergraduate degree programs. UCL’s Media BA is aimed at ambitious future media professionals.
University or Organization: University College London
Course Level: BA Media
Award: Approx. £53,000 (per year)
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: 1
The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentship will be awarded for the full-time BA Media program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the aspirants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be nationals of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia;
- Applicants must be eligible to pay the overseas fee rate;
- Applicants must come from a low-income background;
- Applicants must have submitted an admission application for a full-time BA Media program at UCL in 2023/24.
- Successful completion of one year of a Bachelor’s Degree at a Saudi Arabian university recognized by UCL, with an average of 85% CGPA of 4.5/5 or B+.
- For degrees from the Arab Open University, a CGPA of 3.3/4.0 is required.
- The study must contain subjects relevant to the program of study at UCL.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply for the Tamer Scholarship through the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship scheme. To be considered for the scholarship, applicants follow the procedure on the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship webpage.
- Before starting an application for the scholarship, applicants need to apply for a BA Media course at UCL. Applications for the undergraduate degree programs are made through UCAS
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents:
- A personal statement
- Official transcript
- An accepted school leaving qualification, e.g. A Levels, IB Diploma, French Baccalauréat, APs.
- Proof of English language proficiency – do not need to provide this evidence as part of the UCAS application.
- If applicants need a visa to study at UCL, they will need to provide a copy of their current passport.
- Admission Requirements: English Language and Mathematics at grade C or 5. Required. To be considered, applicants must meet or be predicted to meet the entry requirements to study at UCL.
- Language Requirement: The English language level for this BA Media program is: Level 2. Applicants who are not coming from an English-speaking country are required to provide recent evidence of English language proficiency.
- One award is available for 2023/24.
- The award provides approximately £53,000 per year for a three-year BA Media program and is subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- The award will be applied to cover tuition fees first, and the rest will be paid as a maintenance allowance.