Technopolis UK Masters Scholarship is a generous support for Black British students starting a Masters in September 2023.
Established in 1989 in Brighton, Technopolis Group is an independent international research and consulting organization. Starting as a spin-off from the Science Policy Research Unit (SPRU) at Sussex, they now have more than 200 staff across 12 offices, from Brighton to Vienna.
The 10 schools of studies, Doctoral School and research groups form the academic heart of Sussex. We have an interdisciplinary approach to study and drive forward development in research and teaching.
They conduct of policy studies, evaluations and socio-economic impact assessments, across a number of policy areas, ranging from science and innovation to higher education, green economy and health and life sciences.
Eligibility for Technopolis UK Masters Scholarship
- To apply, applicants must have accepted an offer of a place on a Masters in University of Sussex Business School or the School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences.
- The scholarship is for Black British applicants*.
*This includes: Black African; Black Caribbean; Black Other; Mixed – White and Black Caribbean; Mixed – White and Black African; or Other mixed background (to include Black African, Black Caribbean or Black Other).
- You are not eligible for this scholarship if you:
- Are applying for a Masters at a university that is not at the University of Sussex
- Are progressing into the final year of an integrated Masters at Sussex
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you are going to study any of the following:
- Online Masters degrees
- Postgraduate diplomas
How To Apply
- Apply for the scholarship after accepting an offer of a place on an eligible course.
- CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
- For more information contact [email protected]
- £3,000 tuition fee reduction