The Alumni Postgraduate Award is a scholarship opportunity offered by Middlesex University to individuals interested in a pursuing their postgraduate studies in the UK.
This offer applies to all alumni with a Middlesex undergraduate degree and/or postgraduate taught degree including those who studied with a collaborative partner (subject to eligibility).
The award can also be applied twice to the same individual i.e. once for a PGT degree and then for a PGR as long as the individual has completed the PGT degree. There is no separate application process for your alumni award – simply highlight that you are an alumni when applying for your course to ensure the award is applied.
The Alumni Postgraduate Award is only applicable if you are self-financing, that is paying the fees yourself or through a company you own. Where courses are part sponsored such as the MA Social Work, The Alumni Postgraduate Award will only apply to the fee contribution paid by you. For International alumni who apply through our regional offices, The Alumni Postgraduate Award cannot be held in addition in any regional awards.
Please note the Alumni Postgraduate Award is only valid for courses where the future study is undertaken at Middlesex University, London. International campus alumni discounts may vary, please check their websites for details. It is not applicable to Middlesex courses run at our academic partner institutions.
If you are unsure as to whether you are eligible for the Alumni Postgraduate Award then please Submit your Query online.
Eligibility for The Alumni Postgraduate Award
- Students who have already been awarded a Middlesex degree and are returning to complete a second program of study who are self-financing, that is those paying the fees themselves or through a company they own.
- If students are in receipt of any other type of discount (including regional awards), they are not eligible for an Alumni tuition fee discount.
- Middlesex University students (UK/EU and International students) who have successfully completed an Undergraduate direct-entry into years 2 or 3 (Top-ups), and graduates from validated and franchise institutions would receive a 20% discount. Again this is dependent on them not being in receipt of any other regional award or Scholarship. This award is not applicable to students being sponsored by an organisation or business.
- This scheme is open to UK, EU and International students studying full time or part time postgraduate studies. There is no separate application process for the Alumni Postgraduate Award.
- Students are advised when applying for a course, to highlight that they are an Alumni during the admissions process to ensure the award is applied. This award is only valid at Middlesex University London.
- Alumni applying to International campuses are advised to check their websites for details. For the avoidance of doubt, an Alumni award is not applicable where a student is moving from a foundation course to an Undergraduate degree or to a PGCE course.
HOW TO APPLY
- You will be automatically considered for scholarship eligibility when you apply for the relevant course at this institution
- There is no separate application process for the Alumni bursary. Students are advised when applying for a course, to highlight that they are an Alumni during the admissions process to ensure the bursary is applied.
Benefits of The Alumni Postgraduate Award
- They offer all Middlesex University alumni who are UK/EU citizens a 20% fee reduction on postgraduate courses. International alumni can benefit from 20% off their masters fees if they are not in receipt of any regional awards. Alumni from our Academic Partner Institutions are entitled to a 10% reduction in fees.