The Cameron Impact Scholarships
The Cameron Impact Scholarships is a four-year, full-tuition, impact-driven undergraduate scholarship awarded annually to 10-15 exceptional high school students who have demonstrated excellence in leadership, community service, extracurricular activities, and academics.
The Cameron Impact Scholar is unique among their peers in their desire to directly impact their communities and in the world at large. Our Scholar aspires to contribute to positive forces for change and plans to tailor their education to that end.
The Cameron Impact Scholarship covers the full tuition, fees, and books at any accredited U.S. based college or university that the recipient chooses to attend.
As a merit-based program, the Cameron Impact Scholarship is open to all applicants who meet the GPA and citizenship requirements, regardless of race, socioeconomic status, religion, sexual orientation or any other background factors. We are looking for young leaders with demonstrated passion and commitment to any variety of positive impact.
Eligibility for The Cameron Impact Scholarships
Eligibility for the Cameron Impact Scholarship is based on the following criteria.
The applicant must:
- Maintain a minimum, cumulative, unweighted GPA of a 3.7/4.0 scale or equivalent in their high school studies;
- Be a full citizen of the United States of America;
- Be in the high school graduating Class of 2024, planning to enroll in a full-time course of study towards a degree at an accredited four-year U.S. college or university for the full academic year following high school graduation;
- Show proven excellence in extracurricular activities, be motivated leaders with a strong work ethic, demonstrate active participation in community service and/or civic minded arenas; and
- Submit the following three components by the Application Deadline:
- Online Application;
- Two required Letters of Recommendation; and
- Transcript certifying academic performance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You must fill out the online application form.
- Applications are received and reviewed on a rolling basis, with a limit of 3,000 applications from the Class of 2024.
- The Selection Committee will select 75-100 Finalists for face-to-face interviews in Fall 2023
- Recipients will be announced in December 2023.
- Recipients are required to attend an annual Cameron Impact Scholars Award Ceremony and Summit for the 4-year duration of the Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the following supporting documents:
- An online application form.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A transcript certifying academic performance.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must fulfill the following admission requirements:
- Must have Passion and commitment to positive impact.
- Motivated leaders with a strong work ethic.
- Active participation in community service and/or civic-minded arenas.
- Desire to directly impact their communities and the world at large.
- Aspiration to contribute to positive forces for change.
- The stated professional goal of public service (25% of scholarships allocated to individuals pursuing careers in education, nonprofits, government, and/or military).
- Language Requirement: Applicants must fulfill the following language requirements:
- Applicants must be fluent in the English language.
Benefits of The Cameron Impact Scholarships
- The successful candidates will receive full tuition, fees, and books for four years.