University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarships
This scholarship is available to high performing students who are not Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents in Canada.
The International entrance scholarships are targeted at undergraduate international students of any faculty and will be awarded during the enrolment process into the university.
The University of Calgary is a public research university located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and is pleased to offer this award to encourage international participation in the institution.
Requirements for The International Entrance Scholarships Qualification
- Offered annually to undergraduate international students entering first year in any undergraduate degree in the upcoming fall term who have satisfied the university’s English Language Proficiency requirement.
- Renewable in the second, third and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients achieve a GPA of 2.60 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms and continue to pay an international differential tuition fee as an international student.
- International students who are required to pay a differential fee and who are not Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada
- Academic merit will be the major consideration in selection of candidates.
How to Apply
This is an entrance scholarship; hence the intending applicants need to first apply for study place at the university to be given a conditional or an unconditional offer of admission. Scholarships are awarded automatically on the basis of academic merit.
For more details, visit UCalgary website
Benefits of The International Entrance Scholarships
- The scholarship recipients receive the award in the value of $20,000 per annum, renewable every on the basis of maintaining same academic performance.