Mana scholarship program 2022/2023
The Mana scholarship 2022 is calling on all interested qualified & eligible students to apply for the undergraduate scholarship organized by Mana and selva Negra with the vision of funding United States eligible and interested students with the opportunity to study in the US.
As part of a partnership initiative between Maná and Selva Negra, as well as Univision Foundation, Maná has established a scholarship program to assist Latino students who identify as Latino and who plan on continuing their education in a college or vocational school setting.
Scholarship America® administers this program for corporations, foundations, associations, and individual participants, as the nation’s largest designer and manager of scholarships, tuition assistance, and other education support programs for corporations, foundations, and associations. There is no discrimination, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, gender, ability, or national origin, in the awarding of these grants.
Also apply: for the mike Rowe scholarship foundation
Mana scholarship program 2022
Scholarship provider – mana and Negra foundation
Program type – Undergraduate
Nationality – United States
Award Value – $10,000
Eligibility criteria for the Maná Scholarship Program
- You must identify yourself as Latino and be between the ages of 18 and 35 years of age by the deadline date in order to apply
- The applicant must either be a U.S. citizen, a legal resident of the U.S., or an undocumented resident of the U.S., including those who are recipients of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- It must be a senior in high school or a graduate or a current undergraduate in college
- In order to enroll full-time for the upcoming academic year in one of the accredited two- or four-year colleges, universities, or vocational-technical schools in the U.S., you are required to enroll in a full-time program of study
We will only be able to consider the first 1,000 applications that are submitted.
Documents required for the Mana scholarship application process
- Grade transcripts that are current and complete should be provided.
- Reports of grades are not accepted as part of the application process.
- The unofficial transcript should contain the student’s name, college’s name, the grade for each unit of instruction, and the number of credit hours for each unit of instruction. The term of each unit will also need to be displayed.
How to apply for the mana scholarship program
If you do not submit all required documents in an electronic format, your application will not be considered complete. However, to make your application to be considered by the scholarship board it is best to apply electronically through the school portal ( portal address at the end of the article)
when applying please do make sure to follow all due process by attaching every needed credential to your application and then submit before the deadline.
Mana Scholarship Program Award Amounts
The award will award a total of $10,000 to a student if they are selected as a recipient. There will be a maximum of fifteen (15) awards that will be given out.
There is no possibility of renewing this award, and it is only available for undergraduate study.
process for Selection of Recipients
The selection of scholarship recipients is based on a combination of factors including academic performance, leadership and community involvement, work experience, an essay, unusual family or personal circumstances, and an evaluation from an external source.
Nb: Financial need is not considered.
Scholarship America selects the recipients based on the criteria they have set forth. The selection process is not influenced or influenced by any officers or employees of Maná, Selva Negra, or Univision Foundation, and in no way do they take a part in it. In order for the decision to be final, all applicants must agree that they accept it as such.
Organizers will invite the recipients to attend a concert by Maná during the month of December.
Also apply: for the university of brunie Darussalam scholarship
In late November, we will notify all applicants who have been selected for the program. The program will not be able to select all applicants as recipients, and not all applications will be accepted.
Payment of Scholarships
In order to facilitate scholarship payments, Scholarship America works on behalf of sponsoring companies. During the month of August and December, payments are made in equal installments.
Also check out the best Spanish government scholarships
Rundown as regards the Mana scholarship program 2022
Apply for the mana scholarship program if you are an eligible student residing in the united states of America. with the help of this article, you can be able to understand all that is needed to apply and obtain this scholarship without much stress.
Apply on the official scholarship portal