Terms & Conditions for Ukrunnings
Viewing now is the Terms & Conditions that will manage your use of our website and our working together for Ukrunnings and is only accessible at Ukrunnings.co.uk.
These terms and conditions have taken full effect from the day of its launch. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions that are written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Anyone below the age of 15 is not welcomed
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Ukrunnings and its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sub licensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Ukrunnings may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Ukrunnings a non-exclusive, global irrevocable, sub licensable license to make use of, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and spread it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own very unique and must not be violating any third-party’s rights. Ukrunnings reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided with all faults, and Ukrunnings express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Ukrunnings , nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Ukrunnings , including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Ukrunnings from and against any or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Ukrunnings is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
- The Ukrunnings is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Ukrunnings and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of ng, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in ng for the resolution of any disputes.